Dog/Cat License renewals are due on March 1st each year. Proof of rabies inoculation must accompany renewal. All dogs and cats over three months old are required to have licenses.

Catering Permits and other 24-hour permits for the sale of alcohol are available at City Hall. Stop in or call 468-2441 for more information.

The use of ANY alcohol, served, sold or consumed, at the Community Center MUST be approved at a regular Town Council meeting. If the approval is requested and requires a special meeting, the appropriate overtime and personnel charges apply and will be charged to the requesting party.

Municipal Code Link - http://www.municode.com/resources/gateway.aspx?productId=16048

Comodo SSL